Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Creative Commons

I am extending the rights associated to the work I'm doing here. I have licensed my work and kits under the Creative Commons Attribution License. Since this is a machine that can replicate itself, I'm giving the users the right to be able to reproduce the machine and elements of the machine for non-commercial distribution. So, if you purchase or build the machine, you can improve upon the design and/or make reproductions of it and give it to others, but you must attribute the credit to this work and site. Click on the license to get more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi , this type of licnce is great i think ...

for me the next step is devellope the network machine for produce models , cuts files and other g codes .

you job is great ....

jean

phooddaniel said...

Thanks Jean...