Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Bill of Materials

Many of you have asked me to provide a list of materials and costs for the CNC Machine. Here, I will provide a list of the materials, costs and where they can be purchased. In the list, I will also include various alternatives for different types of applications. This may include types of cutting tools, types of motors for the axes, etc. I will keep this list alive and updated in the "stuff for sale" in lieu of a better place. Please write me with suggestions, and if you know of better prices and places to get these materials. This list is a work in progress, since I wanted to make it available immediately. Most prices are from memory, until I find my receipts somewhere in one of my packing boxes, so you may see numbers change, but it gives you a general idea. Read More...

No comments: