Monday, August 27, 2007

Step 28: The X and Z Motor Wire Connections

Why have one, when you can have two for the price of one. Really, I don't think I could do another wire soldering video, but there is some good instructional material here. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste your time.

Remember the hook method from the previous video? I'm doing it again, but with a little more detail. In addition, I do it with a little more efficiency. First, I connect all the wires at one time, then I solder them, like simple mass production. Then I heat shrink the connections, just like the last one. I will also show an interesting method of stripping the insulation of my sprinkler wire. I meant this website to be very detailed and cater to the layman, but still inform the design/mechanical savvy viewer. I just ask the latter for a little patients. Read More...

No comments: