Thursday, November 22, 2007

New R & D (Research and Development) Section

I have added a new section to the website to show my work in progress. I'm starting the new section out with the first video of the pipe CNC. I would like to get feedback on the R & D idea and the content within. My hope is for collaboration, design ideas, suggestions, and comments to be engendered through this section. I would like this research and development section to be very broad, touching on ideas of linear motion, backlash removal/mitigation, frugal assembly concepts and resources for design and research.

With the introduction of the pipe CNC (sneak peek), I have already gotten many ideas to come my way. I encourage more ideas and I will post them all, with a bit of evaluation and collaboration with you. For now, enjoy the new section.

No comments: