Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pipe CNC Step 1: Linear Slide Mechanism and Concept

Happy thanksgiving for those that live in the United States. This is my first post in the Research and Development section of this website. You are probably wondering why I am adding the pipe CNC machine in such an illusive section. I want visitors of this website to know that this machine is a work in progress and all of the bugs and concepts are not fully known yet. Anyway, this enables me to share some of the ideas that run through my head.

I am starting with the first video of the pipe CNC. I am going to first demonstrate the concept of how the aluminum angle of the linear slide fits in and connects to the pipe assembly. Then I will construct Read on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the metal pipe version coming along?

phooddaniel said...

I have some more footage, but the pipe cnc is coming along slowly. Micheal Ortega has almost completed his and, like most viewers, has left me way behind. I am currently developing a circuit for a better and higher amperage 3-axis stepper driver which I'm actually completing tomorrow.