Monday, September 3, 2007

Step 30: The Router Mount Part 1

The first of the videos for the router mount is finally edited and ready to post. The z-axis bearing supports were made in the current shape to be able to hold the router with a piece of stock in-between containing a hole for the router. This hole will need the ability to tighten against the router for stability and leveling. For my machine, I'm making one mount. This router mount will be positioned around the upper part of the router housing. Later, I will be installing a vacuum connection which will also serve as increased support for the router.



You are saying to yourself, what about my router and what if it's a different size. The method I chose will work for various router sizes. First, I measure the Read More...

No comments: